Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!

#1. rules of the game must be posted at the beginning.

#2. each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

#3. at the end of the post, the player then tags six people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

6 Things That Everyone Must Know About Me

1.I love my husband more than anything else! He is my high school sweet heart.
2.I love being a mom, it is hardest and the best thing in the world to do.
3.Yes, I will admit, I am addicted to junk food of almost any kind.
4.Someday I want to go into wedding cake decorating.
5.I love to read. I am like a kid in a candy store when I walk into a book store.
6.I am shy but love to be around people at the same time..I don't know how that's possible but it is.
I tagged: Jenny and Josh

6 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

NicE!!!
I did mine...check it out :)

Josh said...

"6.I am shy but love to be around people at the same time..I don't know how that's possible but it is."

I'm totally the same way! Unfortunately, my shyness tends to manifest itself as jerkiness. For example, every Sunday night...

lymanfam said...

Okay Josh, we'll forgive your jerkiness. I know how you feel.

Josh said...

I appreciate that. I've actually been thinking about bowing out of Sunday nights for a while, because I inevitably feel really bad about myself by the end of the night.

lymanfam said...

NO, you need to come. It's no big deal. We'll all be nice next time. We could watch a movie or something else if you don't want to play games.

lymanfam said...

I was just kidding about your "jerkiness" I don't think you're even close to a jerk. You and Jenny are both the nicest people in the world.