Wednesday, January 21, 2009

If It Ain't Broke, Fix it 'Til it is!

So a while back our dryer stopped drying clothes. I put a load in and tried drying it about 4 different times. (you think I would've stopped on the second try) Since then I have been using my mom's dryer and Sara's dryer until Justin fixed ours. He figured that it was probably just an element or something. So tonight, while I was gone to a Young Women's activity, Justin decided to fix the dryer. He took the whole thing apart

just to get to the element and found that the element was just fine.
He started checking through the rest of the dryer but he couldn't figure
out what else could be wrong with it.

Then he saw this....
Yep, he just took apart the whole dryer just because his little wife left it on air fluff.
Oops, sorry Justin. :)

4 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

How funny! I bet Justin enjoyed taking it apart and puting it back together though:)

Jenny LaBo said...

I can't stop laughing!

The Blahgger said...

OH, That's classic! Thanks for a great chuckle.

Jeffry Byrd said...

It's good to know you still act like someone related to me.