Friday, March 13, 2009

Jaiden has a BIG Announcement...!!

(Future Big Brother) Can't really see it because I chose the wrong paper, sorry



We are so excited to be adding a new little one to our family. The due date is Nov. 8. I guess I can say my mom is getting a new grand-baby for her birthday this year since her birthday is November 10. I'm sorry I did not call everyone. I don't really enjoy doing pregnancy announcements over the phone so we are doing a blog version announcement this time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!

Sounds like it will be an exciting year. (This is from our whole family, not just Owen.)

Amber Horspool said...

YAY!!!!
Congratulations! It was fun chatting with you today:)

Jenny LaBo said...

Yeah for you!
We are so happy for you guys.
Now you have to start posting pictures of the belly progression ;)

Aaron and Kaime said...

congratulations! That is exciting.

Krazy Kirbys said...

Wow! So funny! My mom is getting a new grandbaby for her birthday too! LOL her birthday is Nov 9th. and my due date is Nov. 10th. So ironic!