Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Jaiden Boy!!

Jaiden's birthday was last Tuesday. Since Justin was still out of town, I decided to just have a little party for him and his friends (actually only one friend could make it) and then have another party when his dad got home. So him and his friend got to have an afternoon at the park. I wanted to do decorations and everything to but the wind was out of control that day so we just did presents and treats at one of the picnic tables. More pictures to come of the family birthday party that will be held tomorrow.

Jaiden and Tyrian playing in the sand.

Our little 3 year old.

The balloons that are attacking me in this picture were my very sad attempt at decorating.
I'll do better at tomorrow's party.
Thanks Grandma Lyman for the fun Curious George stuff.
He loved it!



Emily, the little party girl.

No comments: