Friday, November 6, 2009

All Ready for the Baby

We finally finished getting the room ready for the new baby coming that will be arriving next week...if not sooner. Since the baby is sharing a room with Jaiden we decided to do a tropical theme for their room. I made the bedding for both of them and repainted some signs that Amber made and handed down to us. It was a lot of work but I think everything turned out pretty cute.
the baby's crib set

flip flops :)

Jaiden's new blanket with his little Finding Nemo friend
(Crush Jr. I guess)



4 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Nice job Marie!!! It looks great!

Julie Avery said...

what a cute co-ed room idea! love it!

Amber Horspool said...

Great job Marie!!! SUPER CUTE! You're so creative- and I love the re-paint job on the signs and surf boards. I'm so glad they get to have more use. Mike actually cut them all himself, so I'll have to show him this:)

lymanfam said...

He did a good job cutting those out Amber. I'm so glad I didn't have to do that part.