Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fun in SLC!

Last week, we headed up to Salt Lake for my annual checkup on my nonexistent colon. I'm happy to say that we got a good report from the doctor. He said that things were looking so good that I wouldn't have to be on medication and that I only have to come back every two years now. YEAH!!! That was the best news of the trip. We decided to take it easy and take a few extra days off just to visit with family and get back in touch with everyone. I have to say that this was one of the more fun medical trips that I have been on and it was a lot more relaxed than I thought it would be. Oh and we went and did little shopping for the house that we are STILL waiting to get into. So anyway, here are some pictures from our trip.

3 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

That's wonderful news!!!!!
Great pictures :)

Christiana Huish said...

Hey! Thanks for the comments. So how are you guys doing?

Amber Horspool said...

This IS good news:)