Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our little trip to Cali

So, a couple of weeks ago, me and Sara left Blanding and our husbands (they had to work) to fly over to California for a couple of family events. I wish you all could have seen very pregnant Sara and me, very young mother, trying to maneuver our 5 pieces of luggage, a car seat and Jaiden in a stroller around the Salt Lake City Airport. It was hilarious. We had to have help from every man that wandered into our path. We probably looked pretty pitiful. I thought that was the funniest (and most tiring) part of our trip. But we survived and we had a whole lot of fun out in California with the family. It was good to see everyone and we loved every minute of it.

Jaiden loved watching all of the men working outside around the plane. (I don't really know what they are called...crew men. We'll just make up that name for them.)

Here's a funny, little story: We bought Cinnabuns at the airport before we left for our last flight back to Salt Lake for breakfast the next morning. The next morning me and Jaiden started eating our huge cinnamon roll and Jaiden just gradually took control over it. So these are some pictures of him sitting on our bed (w/ nice clean white sheets) watching TV while he sticks his finger into the gooey cinnamon roll, pulls it out and licks off all of the goo. This is how a Cinnabun cinnamon roll really should be eaten. I just feel bad for the maid that had to clean after that messy breakfast.

2 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Great pictures!!!!! Thanks for posting them. I have some pictures of bugs in case you have been missing them. :)

lymanfam said...

Wow Jenny, it might send me back to Douglas if I look at those bug pictures so I better not. :)