Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I've Got a Really Good Husband! :)



I just have to show off what Justin bought for me for our anniversary.  When he ordered it he told me my present was coming from Hawaii and I can usually get some sort of idea of what I am getting from him but this time he had me stumped.  Well, it turns out he got me these gorgeous flowers.  If you can't tell, these flowers are actually growing on a Hawaiian lava rock.  The roots are covering the rock and all you have to do is pour water over the top of the roots into the bowl and then the rock just soaks up all of the rest of the water that sits in the dish. How cool is that! Good job Justin, you gave me an awesome present. I love it!  I really like flowers a lot. (I gave him a barbecue for our new house...a little less cool than his gift, sorry Justin)  

7 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

what a fun gift! Justin is so creative:) I think your barbeque idea is fun too though. I KNOW Justin loved that!

lymanfam said...

Ya, he was way excited to start cooking on it.

Jenny LaBo said...

What a great gift! :)

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!! :) But, really, is it as beautiful as stainless steel? :):)

The Blahgger said...

Yes, you do have a really good husband! Tell him to grill up something delicious for you. Good luck on the house. Hope the lawn survives and hopefully I didn't ruin anything with the sprinklers.

lymanfam said...

The lawn is doing fine. There are still a few dead spots that we might have to fix next year but we're just waiting to see.

Jenny LaBo said...

so when do we get to see pics of the new house!!!!
And I have no clue which address to email you at.