Friday, July 11, 2008

Three Cheers for the Red, White, and Blue

We had a great time on the 4th this year. Sean's family came in a week before the fourth and so we got to have a lot of fun with him and his wife and kids. The parade was probably the best I've seen in a long while and we got to watch the town fireworks from the middle of our street. (We only almost got ran over once) Throw in a lot of barbecuing and that makes our summer celebrations even better.


My nephews was one of the soldiers on that float.





Roasting MarshmallowsHanging out with my brother and sister
Yay for mudmasks!!

Even Fritz enjoyed the 4th

I had to put so many pictures because I love the 4th of July. It is one of my favorite holidays. If anyone wants to come to Blanding, come during the 4th of July. This town puts on one of the best celebrations. :)

2 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

love the mud masks!

Christiana Huish said...

Wow! Sounds like you guys had lots of fun! I'll have to go up there sometime during an Idependence Day because looks like lots of fun!