Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cookies!


Made my annual pumpkin chocolate chip cookies today. I love making these every Halloween because they are still festive but not too sugary. Plus I don't really like cutting out sugar cookies so this is a good replacement cookie. Here is the recipe:

PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

1 c. pumpkin
3/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. oil
1 egg
2 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. milk
1 c. chocolate chips
1 tsp. vanilla
Nuts (optional)

Dissolve baking soda in milk; set aside. In large bowl add pumpkin, sugar, oil, and egg; stir. Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda mixture. Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla. Spoon onto cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees 10 to 12 minutes or until done.

3 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

yum. I'll have to try that when i feel like cooking agian...

Jenny LaBo said...

I love your pumpkin cookies. I have made then a couple times and always get rave reviews :)

Joe and Sara said...

Thanks for giving us a plate. They were delicious!