Friday, October 3, 2008

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty

I was trying to decide if I really should do this post or not because the pictures aren't the best but I decided why not. The story behind the pictures is why I'm posting anyway so it's okay. This is our neighbors cat that comes around to play with us some days that we are outside. I like being able to adopt this cat to play with occasionally because then we don't actually have to get our own cat and the neighbor likes having it gone for awhile too. It's a win-win situation. 

About a week ago, I showed Jaiden how to pick the dandelions and blow on them so that all the seeds would float away. (probably not the best thing for our grass but hey, it's great entertainment for a 2 year old so I didn't care)  He had a blast blowing on all of the dandelions that he could find.  So the other day the cat wandered over and of course Jaiden had to hang out with it for the rest of the morning. I decided to go check on the two after I had been reading in the backyard for awhile.  I found him sitting next to the cat in the grass with handfuls of dandelions.  He was holding each one up to the cat trying to get the cat to blow on them.  Then he would blow on it to show the cat how to do it and move on to the next one to try again. It was the funniest thing to watch. They looked so cute sitting in the grass together before I got the camera out and then as soon I brought out the camera they started going everywhere so that's why I wasn't able to get a good pic.

2 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

That's such a cute little story! We're excited to see you guys in less than 2 weeks!

Krazy Kirbys said...

that is great! I love that Dude comes to visit you! Maybe we should get legal papers drawn up for joint custody? hahaha That kitty is great with kids! And just so you know I think those pictures look great!