Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blessings

I am feeling really blessed to be living in Blanding right now. We have a good home, we both have
some family here and Justin has a good job. The Lord has definitely given us so much to be thankful for. Last week, I added two more things on the list of blessings.
1. My visiting teacher (I only have one instead of two right now) has been so good on looking out for me and helping me when I need it. She mentioned to me that she needed a grader for her English papers. (she is a college professor) I told her I could definitely help her out. So I am now editing English papers in the afternoon while Jaiden takes his nap. It's good that I can help a little bit with the finances now.
2. The bishop came by to our house and asked if I could be the Young Women 2nd counselor in our new ward. I was so excited because that was the same position that I was in down in Douglas and I am so glad to be working with the Young Women again. I will miss the Sunbeams though. They were the cutest kids.
So I am happy to be doing what I am doing now. I am SO much more busy now than I was a week or two go but it is a good kind of busy and I am thankful to Justin for being patient with all of the craziness that is going on now.

1 comment:

Joe and Sara said...

And we're thankful that you guys live in Blanding! It would be so lonely without you.