Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged Again

Well, it's been awhile since I've been tagged and I actually haven't done this one yet so here it goes...


1. What is your husband's name? Justin Edward Lyman

2. Who eats more? regular food, Justin...junk food, me

3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did.

4. Who is taller? Justin, thank goodness

5. Who is smarter? He is

6. Who is more sensitive? I am.

7. Who does the laundry? me

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

9. Who pays the bills? I do. (I mean I write the check :), Justin earns the money though, not sure which is right here.)

10. Who cooks more? I do.

11. Who is more stubborn? oh that might be a tie..

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? hmm, we're both bad at that

13. Who has more siblings? Him, by one. He has 7 I have 6

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Justin. He keeps this crazy house under control

15. What do you like to do together? Watch movies and our favorite TV shows, go to the park, go for drives, eat smoothies, laugh and be weird

16. Who eats more sweets? oh that's definitely me

17. Guilty Pleasures? expensive hot cocoa and smoothies

18. How did you meet? that's a tough one that could need many answers. We were in the same ward so we always saw each other but we were both shy. I talked to him once in our sunday school class. My family invited his family over for a BBQ. (but I still wouldn't talk to him there, at all) we went on a winter hay ride around town with the youth and I sat by him so I guess that could count.

19. Who asked whom out first? He asked me to Prom for our first date. Pretty good, eh?

20. Who kissed who first? well, he asked me if he could have a kiss and I kissed him so i guess it was both of us.

21. Who proposed? He did.

22. His best features and qualities? He's so smart. He can adapt and figure out almost anything that you need him too. He has a great smile and a funny (and sarcastic) sense of humor. He is great with kids. There isn't a baby that doesn't like him. He can always make them smile even if they don't know him. And he always knows how to make me smile when I've had a bad day (or even when I've had a good day).

No comments: