Monday, September 17, 2007

Jaiden posing for the Camera

On Saturday, we headed over to Sierra Vista to get some professional pictures of Jaiden for his upcoming first birthday. We had them done at Sears and I thought they turned out pretty good. I thought the photographer was a little inexperienced but she did okay. Here are some of my favorite shots that were taken, (Don't tell, but I stole them off the sears website)



We thought this one was so funny because it shows exactly what his personality is like.




Jaiden's big birthday bash is going to be on Saturday. I'm probably making a bigger deal out of than is really necessary considering he probably won't even know what's going on. I guess that's just my job as his mom though. So I will post all the fun of the party next week after we get some good pictures of the extravaganza.

4 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

So cute!!
I think it is cool that you are making "a big deal" about his B-day. Besides it's not that big of deal...it's not like you hired a clown or anything. :)
It will be fun!

lymanfam said...

Hey, a clown...that's a good idea. I didn't think of that. I'll get one on the phone right away. hee hee just kidding.

Jenny LaBo said...

maybe we can pick up a pony or a horse at the fair :)

Amber Horspool said...

He is so dang cute with so much personality!