Thursday, November 1, 2007

Girl's Night Out

Last Thursday, Jenny, her friend, Anna, and I went to a Tastes of Home Cooking School in Sierra Vista. We were hoping to win one of their door prizes. (It seemed like there was 50 million of them) But unfortunately we didn't win anything. We learned how to make 12 different dishes and they all looked really good. Maybe I'll try making one sometime. We had a really fun time!!


I really look like a picture hog in this one. Poor Jenny and Anna could hardly fit in there. :)

3 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

You were not a hog! That was pretty fun. Even though we didn't win anything!

Jenny LaBo said...

I tagged you! check my blog.

Josh said...

The new tag game (because they're so fetching popular on Blogger right now) should be "What's Your Best Guess For Why the Lymans Haven't Updated Their Blog?" Tag! You're it!