Friday, September 5, 2008

Home Sweet Home!


Well, here is our cute little house.  I love living here now.  We still have not finished with all of the little home improvement projects around the house or with unpacking (we're slow) but it already feels like home to us. 
I couldn't take pictures of all of the house because we are still trying to put stuff away. But I will show pictures of the little bit of remodeling that we did before we moved in.
Here is a picture of our kitchen before we painted.
And here is the pics of our kitchen after we finished.  We painted the walls, cabinets and the hardware.


The old bathroom vanity. I never got around to actually taking a picture of the whole bathroom before we remodeled but believe me it was ugly. You can tell just from this picture that the whole bathroom was bright green. It was too much.
The new bathroom vanity. Justin did all of it by himself even the tile. He did such a good job on it. I couldn't do a shot of the whole bathroom because it's not done yet either. When we get everything done I will take more pictures.

I had to put this picture on because it shows the wall color and the tile.

4 comments:

Julie Avery said...

Way Fun To Have a House! The remodel of the bathroom sink looks great. You guys have such a cute little family :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool, you two! The tile looks really good and so does the paint in the kitchen!

Jenny LaBo said...

I love your kitchen!! Look at all the room. And an oven that will open!
We are so happy for you guys!!

Amber Horspool said...

wow! i'm impressed. you guys have done a great job!