Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam, to Shine for Him each Day!


Here is my little Sunbeam class. I have been teaching them for about a month and a half now at church. 3 and 4 year olds are the cutest. It took a little while to get used to teaching them but now I love it! Today's lesson was about being a good friend. We were talking about how we can be friends with everyone in the class and treat everyone kindly. For that part, I brought my camera and photo printer with me to church and took this picture right in our class and then had pictures for them printing while I went through the rest of the lesson. They were so excited to have a picture of their class. Of course, if I have a picture I have to put it on the blog. The other woman in the picture is the other teacher. We have a lot of fun together.

1 comment:

Jenny LaBo said...

They are just so cute!!!!!