Sunday, June 27, 2010

ALOHA!

Me and the kids were pretty sad that Justin had to leave us to head over to Hawaii for some work that needed to be done over there. He was working for two weeks over there. The first week I headed down to Blanding to spend some time with my parents before they went on their mission but the next week I was begging him to come home almost every night. Ha ha, I don't do very well as a single mom. So for the third and final week our sadness came to an end when we were able to join him out there while he finished up his work project. Sara and her kids were also out there with her husband so we were able to spend lots of time with them too. We had to stay close to the hotel while Justin worked because we didn't have a car but we had so much fun out there.



Fish pond :)

They had entertainment outside our hotel in the evening sometimes.
I was able to watch these dancers from my room while the kids slept.
I love the music that is played for the tourists, it is so relaxing.

I loved the flowers that were everywhere.

Emily and Jaiden at the Honolulu Zoo.

At PF Chang's

No comments: