Saturday, June 5, 2010

Splashing in the warm Spring sun

For Memorial Day, Justin was on a business trip so I hung out with my sister Emily for the evening. We went for a little swim and it was fun with my two crazy kids. :) This was Audrey's first time swimming and we found out that she is a natural born swimmer. If you put her on her tummy in the water she would just start kicking her legs and she would get this really serious look on her face.


Jaiden has never been too fond of swimming so he had a fun time splashing on the steps. He would come to the edge of the pool, splash us, then hurry away. He is so much fun.
Flexing his muscles.


3 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

She is so cute and getting so big! Also, you cut your hair?! It looks really good, but then again it looks good long too. I can't believe how big Jaiden is getting, and look at those huge musscles! (I don't think that is spelled right)

Jenny LaBo said...

She is so cute and getting so big! Also, you cut your hair?! It looks really good, but then again it looks good long too. I can't believe how big Jaiden is getting, and look at those huge musscles! (I don't think that is spelled right)

lymanfam said...

Ya Jenny, I can't believe how big these kids are getting. Audrey has almost reached the age that Jaiden was when you met him. Crazy! Yep my hair is shorter. I have decided that I like my hair best shoulder length. She cut it a little too short this time though it was almost up to my chin. Oh well, it will always grow out.