Saturday, June 5, 2010

Penguins!

A few weeks ago, me and my sister-in-law Sara took Jaiden and Sara's little girl Emily to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. Emily was a little scared of all the swimming creatures but Jaiden couldn't get enough. He loved seeing all the fishies. The penguins, I think, were his favorite though. The aquarium was set up so that you could see them swimming around and diving in the water. It was very cool. They also had jelly fish, sharks, alligators, turtles, stingrays, and other various sea life. The sting rays were cool because you could pet them in an open aquarium.
It was very hard to take a picture in there because it was pretty dark and I just really don't know how to make my camera do what it is supposed to do.

Jaiden hiding in a coral cave.

No comments: