Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A REALLY Good Discovery

Okay, so I know that Jenny has been giving some good baking soda and vinegar tips and I know there a lot of other people out there that have better ways to clean and good ideas to save time and fun things to do with your kids, etc. I have just decided that eventually I will probably give all of the ideas of "things that you shouldn't eat but that taste REALLY good". I was looking for a little somethin' to eat tonight and saw some vanilla ice cream in our freezer. I wasn't really wanting just plain boring vanilla ice cream. So here is my really good discovery that I made tonight: Scoop some ice cream into a cup and then grab a packet (actually, I only used half a packet, but I think either amount would work) anyway, grab a packet of hot cocoa and mix it up in another cup with a tiny bit of hot water (maybe a tablespoon or so) so that there aren't any lumps. Then pour the hot cocoa mix into the ice cream cup and stir it all up. Or you could probably do it all in a blender. It tastes SOOOO good. It's like a hot cocoa milkshake. Some of you might have tried this out before but I was very excited about it. What can I say, I love my sweets!

5 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

Good idea! I've only tried it with the powder once when I was craving a chocolate shake and all I had was hot cocoa mix, but I need to try adding a little water first, I bet that's better!

Jenny LaBo said...

That sounds so good!

Kara said...

I wish you, me, and Jenny could hang out some time and just eat chocolate. It would be awesome.

lymanfam said...

That sounds like my type of socializing. :)

Jenny LaBo said...

That would rock.
Seriously.