Sunday, March 23, 2008

Yep, Still Empty


Last Tuesday, I was lucky to get a big load of boxes from Jenny from her work. I was so excited to get them so I could start packing "right away". Then Josh dropped a few off on Thursday for us too add to the pile of empty boxes we still had. I thought for sure that would get me motivated to pack. Nope, didn't work. Now it is Sunday night and of course they are still empty. This week I have to though, I have no other choice so I will get busy tomorrow. I want to thank Jenny and Josh for being life savers and finding all of these boxes for us. I'm glad we had the boxes available if I really did feel like packing. We are so excited to move back to Blanding. Justin is doing so well on his testing and is excited to go back to work and well, I am just excited to be back with family again (and have carpet again). But we are also sad to be leaving all of the friends that we have made here at church and around campus and especially our good neighbors. We will miss them so much. But I guess we have to do it sooner or later so we might as well get started.

2 comments:

Kara said...

For some odd reason I feel like you are moving away from me, too... but I already live on the other side of the nation. Hmmmm, it must be my emotional pregnant hormones. Keep blogging so we can see how Jaiden is growing!

lymanfam said...

I definitly will. It was so fun to get to know you Kara.