Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sorry

Just wanted to do a quick apology, it will probably be a week or two until you see another post from us. We are just crazy busy with all of our getting settled here in Blanding and trying to find someplace to live and everything. (plus we don't have internet at the moment so that makes it a little difficult.)But we will be back on and blogging like a mad man in a little while. Our trip went very well on Monday. We got in around midnight and crashed at my parents house. The only complication that we ran into on the way to Blanding was a swarm of bees that our car took out. Our windshield was completely covered with bee guts. It wasn't a pretty sight. We are halfway through unpacking and looking forward to the end of it.

3 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

That's okay. I will still check every day. I'm hopeful like that. :)

Amber Horspool said...

I'm so glad you're there and safe. Moving can be stressful, but I bet your glad to be back "home" right? Good luck with getting settled in again. We miss you guys.

Amber Horspool said...

I LOVE your header!