Monday, April 14, 2008

Two weeks

I can't believe it but we have now been in Blanding for two weeks. I said that I wouldn't be writing for a week or two so that we could get settled in here. Well, my two weeks are up and I think we are settled for now so I have no more excuses. Today is the first day that I actually feel like I can relax since about 3 or 4 weeks ago and I am loving it. The weather is beautiful today. It's almost 70 degrees with a very small breeze so it's perfect weather to just go outside and sit and breathe for a little while. Me and Jaiden went outside to play this morning. He was so excited because my parents have grass and trees and gravel and dirt and a dog and we didn't really have any of that at the apartments in Douglas. (well, actually, we had gravel but that's not exciting really.) Today was the first day that he could go outside since we have moved back because it has been really cold here. So to sum it all up, I am really feeling good about everything right now.

4 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Good for you! Glad things are going so well :)

Jeffry Byrd said...

I'm jealous. Can I go outside and play too?

The Blahgger said...

Yeah! you're writing again! Now take a deep breath ... and run, because Jaiden's getting into something. :D

lymanfam said...

Yep jeff and sean you both need to come down to blanding to come play.